Maxymiser is the leading global provider of Customer Experience Optimisation solutions, including A/B testing, multivariate testing, web and mobile personalization, and multichannel marketing.
Our best-in-class technology and services are recognized by leading industry analysts.
Maxymiser empowers marketers to make smarter, objective decisions and deliver engaging customer experiences that improve conversion rates and revenues through continual website optimization and personalization.
With offices in New York, London, San Francisco, Edinburgh, Munich and Dusseldorf, Maxymiser’s customers include global companies in the travel & leisure, financial services, gaming, retail and media sectors.
Our customers include Lufthansa, Hilton, HSBC, Lacoste, Telegraph, BBC, IBM.
Position title: .NET Technical Lead
Location: Kharkov or Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine
Core Maxymiser components at the heart of company’s service delivery can challenge most talented software engineering minds.
High-availability, low latency, scalability requirements combined with complex mathematics and BigData challenges create unique opportunity to develop your engineering skills.
We are currently looking for a senior engineer to lead proprietary middleware components implementation.
Working closely with Product Team (product owners) and other engineers you will be able to come up with pragmatic designs and explain complex engineering solutions/concepts using concise business language and from user perspective.
You will be leading a team of .NET engineers responsible for delivery including architecture, implementation, testing and deployment.
- Lead development of core platform components including full software development cycle: technical analysis/technical design/implementation/testing/deployment
- Collaborate with Product Team by validating requirements, and providing estimates
- Come up with pragmatic solutions for challeging technical problems
- Ensure existing architecture based on sound principles and code is easy to read/understand
- Leading by example provide technical leadership and training to other engineers
- Perform hands-on software development tasks, such as prototyping, feature development, bug fixing, unit testing and writing automated functional tests
- Collaborate with other engineering groups on software design, dependencies and code management issues
- Employ XP engineering practices extensively around the team.
- Excellent understanding and commercial experience of using .NET technology stack (C#, ASP.NET)
- Strong software design and object oriented coding skills
- Deep architectural understanding of web applications including SOA architectures
- Good knowledge in some back end technologies like SQL, Hibernate, Ninject, NSpring, Unity, etc
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English
- Experience with NoSQL solutions like Cassandra and MongoDB
- Experience with MS SQL Server and SQL Server Analysis Services or similar OLAP solutions
- Experience with agile software development methodologies like XP and Scrum
- Keen to learn more about new languages and frameworks
To find out more about us, please visit www.maxymiser.com and http://www.facebook.com/maxymiser
We offer excellent career progression path and include following as standard for our employees:
- Professional training
- Performance related rewards
- 18 paid annual leaves per year
- paid sick leaves
- Free English and German classes according to different levels of employees